16 November 2011

Hurrah!

The Birthday Fairy presented me with a rather special bit of kit today. My own super duper pendant drill. Non of that hobby drill business going on here. Is it wrong to get excited about power tools? My sister in law said I was a very modern woman, getting (and getting excited about) a drill, and also wanting to change the wheel when the car got a flat this morning. Only a shame the car didn't actually have a spare wheel! Celebratory Birthday Thai food was eaten last night, and cake scoffing will take place later today. Apologies to all of you who have tuned in to see the latest installment of some pretty jewellery...I leave you instead with a picture of a drill! Happy day!


It's even got an accelerator pedal!

1 comment:

  1. Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting.
    purple gemstones

    ReplyDelete