8 March 2012

Daffodil door

My front door is always decorated with something, and here's how it looks today.


Sunny and Spring like, but I need to change that ribbon to yellow!

I was in the shared studio with my fellow jewellers today, but it was not a particularly productive session. I had to enlarge a ring that is a commission that was just a little too snug. I got that done and sent it off to be hallmarked. I can't wait to get it back, set the stone and hand it over. I sent a handful of other bits off to the Assay office too. I was working on a necklace for my niece's 11th birthday which I'll post about soon. It"s girly and fun. I had to take all my stock back to the Parkshot Gallery, as I had used it when I did my talk the other day. I had an Etsy purchase to post, and another commission to drop off. So far; March has been eating away at my stock, which is a very good thing, but now I really need to get busy making. Before I know it, it will be the Easter holidays, the kids will be off school, and things on the jewellery front will grind to a halt! I am buzzing with inspiration and ideas, and keen to have a long spell at my work bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment