7 February 2012

Guilty pleasures

Now some people have a thing for outrageously expensive handbags, some people love shoes that cost as much as my annual food budget. Not me - I am positively frugal on that front. However, I thought I better just go look and see if I had a sketchbook that I could use for the ring project, and I found that I have this 'little' stash of unused ones. It was a surprise to me! I guess it was not helped by the fact that a certain art supply selling bookshop went into receivership, and they were nearly giving everything away. These things just call my name... "Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte"


I am sure this little addiction is not unique to me. There must be arty people around the world with the same problem, and cupboards full of secret stash that they know they will use ONE DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment