15 September 2011

I'm back!

Yes the two month Summer hols are over and the kids are firmly back at school. The creative juices are flowing again, and I'll be back posting on my blog. The Summer hols were a great opportunity to take a step back and take stock. It clarified my mind about a couple of things that I was going to do with Charlotte Bezzant Jewellery. Firstly I had been asked to supply my work through notonthehighstreet.com, which was very exciting. They had found me and got in touch as they loved the product and thought it was perfect for their customer. It was a difficult decision to say no, as it would have got my name out to a wider audience, but with the kids being so young, I felt I could easily end up unable to give 100% to either the kids or the business, if it took off too quickly. Secondly, I had been accepted to have a stand at Sparkle at the Landmark Arts Centre, in the run up to Christmas, but I decided to pull out of this, as I knew how much work was required, and knew I would be flat out from now until the event. After a deep breath and finally making those decisions, I felt a weight was lifted and felt free to spend some time designing as opposed to just making. I'll post some photos, and let you see what I am working now on....

No comments:

Post a Comment