13 June 2016

2016 Summer Open Studio

If you would like to see me at work in my studio, I am throwing open the doors as part of the Borough of Richmond's upcoming ARThouse Open Studio event. This is a great opportunity to visit lots of artists and creatives in their diverse work spaces. 



Dates and times are as above, and you can find the studio at:

King's River Cottage
21-23 Wolsey Road
Hampton Hill
Middlesex
TW12 1QP

I love having visitors so do pop by and say hello.


As well as being able to watch me at work, I will also have a selection of my work on sale, or you might even like to take the opportunity to commission a unique piece of jewellery. It will be a lovely relaxed and informal, and should be great fun.


Further details on the Richmond website: 
http://www.arthouseopenstudios.co.uk 

or you can e-mail me at charlottebezzant@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fantastic post, very informative I wonder why other experts in this area have not seen this. You must continue your writing. I believe, you already have the basis of a great reader!
    https://www.lcrenovation.co.uk/renovations-in-stockwell/
    House Extension in Stockwell

    ReplyDelete